Week 13: Authority Response


For the give links for Authority, I picked the August one to read. Just because my birthday is in August and I didn't want to read just the first one given. Anyways, this comic was reminded me exactly what I'd expect a superhero comic book to look like. In both the art style and storylines, they both represent the traditional comic book style. Not saying that it's a bad thing because it's all about how it's portrayed and written for its audience. I really enjoyed reading this comic because it wasn't about a very known superhero, at least a known superhero for me and what I've been introduced to. 

Since I read the comic series in the middle I didn't expect to actually know the hero and how they came to be. I just already knew there were a superhero and supervillains in this comic so I didn't really need to know much more. I think the storyline of this specific comic was very interesting and although I knew the basics of it I was still intrigued by the story.

Comments